Guess who’s back, back again. (boots are back tell a friend). Sorry.
ANYWHO, it’s been a while. A long while. A very long while. Let me explain my sudden reappearance. Basically, I just saw a comment and it made me really happy and so I was like ooh, let’s post. I mean not exactly like that, but.
I feel the most important thing now is informing you about my ever so exciting life.
- It ended. *cue the confetti*
- But it also will start in like 2 weeks so *collective awww from audience (that’s you. aww for me)*
- Which is ending in two weeks. Let’s stop thinking negatively and move on to what did happen this summer.
- So, I went to India in June which was fun. I also died from heatstroke, and also drowned in the rain. No, actually, I was looking forward to the rain, because monsoon and all, but it didn’t rain that much (at least where I was) (when I was) (actually, when I left, the rain decided to show up so)
- OH AND DID I MENTION I TURNED OLD MY BIRTHDAY WAS IN JUNE (you may now flood the comments with happy birthdays)
- So, because it’s summer, I’ve spent a lot of my time watching movies.
- I will now grace you with a list
- I recently had a Lord of the Rings marathon, and because I watched the extended edition, I spent 11 hours on it
- That fact wasn’t necessary but oh well
- I’ve also been watching a whole lot of 90s Bollywood movies? (no i dont care what you tell me that was my era)
- FOR EXAMPLE
- Dil To Pagal Hai
- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (because it was like the best movie and i’ve watched it like 8 times)
- Now that I look at this list, I’m realizing it actually wasn’t a whole lot
- Oh wait, Hum Saath-Saath Hain
- Was that 90s?
- Hum Aapke Hain Koun
- And then the more recent ones too
- Like Khoobsurat, Chennai Express, (now realizing that these were all like 3 years ago)
- Umm I think that’s it, this part is too big anyways.
- Okay what now?
- Okay, so, I’m trying very hard, and I finished the Hobbit and the Fellowship, but I still have to read the Two Towers, and Return of the King.
- These books are like 400 pages
- Maybe more
- Oh, and let’s not forget the Silmarillion
- And then closer to the beginning of summer, I read Between Shades of Gray (which was A +++) and also Full Cicada Moon (also A++)
- Honestly, I didn’t know it was a novel-in-verse , so that was a surprise, but it was cool , so, yeah.
- I’ve been chasing plot bunnies around, and I kind of started outlining a story, but other than that
- *tumbleweed rolls through and then like 8 more*
- Currently at 40 followers (idk how but i’ll accept it thank ye lovely peoples)
- My top commenter is *drumroll please*
- MAY EVERLY (who else guessed that come on)
- My most popular day is Tuesday (that’s the day I was born no lie)
- My most popular hour is 1:00 PM
- That’s actually a decent hour okay, fair.
- Umm, so, I think that’s it.
Point is, I’m back, and hopefully I won’t disappear as much anymore.